Friday, March 12, 2010

Christmas Morning..

We got the boys 1 gift each and then stuffed there stockings with $1 tree knick knacks. We do this not only because they get SPOILED rotten by all 3 Grandparents and Great Grandparents, but also because we want to raise the boys that its not about presents its about Family time and of course Jesus' Birth. My hope is that I will raise my kids with a home environment that is warm, loving, safe and full of traditions and memories.
Jake got a pair of pants and two shirts from Old Navy! Brenden got a doctor's kit. which he LOVED! This was on Christmas eve night On our way home from Great Grandma's house. What a great picture! This was also the first year that I was able to get matching Christmas Pj's. That is one of the traditions I want to have. Justin is still on the fence about it! Its not like they will be wearing footy pajamas at 16yrs old!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Love it - matching jammies until they're 18. I say YES! :) Although I love having my girls match and they're 5 years apart. Calista is SO over it.

    And again - so proud of you for teaching your boys what it is REALLY about, memories and traditions. My Mom always told us growing up that we don't celebrate Jesus' birth at Christmas...we celebrate it EVERYDAY. :D Love you!

    ReplyDelete